Sunday, March 17, 2013

Poor Justin :'(

               Oh god, I feel like I wanna die right now!! I just hate flu so much :/
             
               So back to the story, my friends always asked me this question "Hey, what is wrong with your Justin?! He was late to perform on stage in London. He looked so much retarded!" Yes, my Justin was late because of some technical problems, but that doesn't mean he is retarded! Oh god please?!

               He also apoligized to his loyal BELIEBERS. And some people also said that he pretended to be sick?! Come on dude, he was really sick on that time and he was rushed to the hospital after his show!

               Please show some respects. And you know why his life is miserable lately? Because he lost his one and only girl, Selena Gomez.(hate to say this, but yeahh)

               But, no matter what, we BELIEBERS always stand by your side Justin ♥

                                                                   ~{SWAG GIRL}~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe