Friday, August 2, 2013

               What's up guys?! I'm so excited because the trial exam is finally over!! Woohoo!!!! Guess what? I'm writing this blog while listening to my Juju's song <3 And of course, the Eid is just on next week!! Yeahh!! I just can't believe it!! HAHAHA!!!

               So, remember that I told you guys on my last blog that I'm gonna post outfit that I'm gonna wear on Eid. So, here it is!!


So, this is the first outfit and I'm gonna wear it on the second day of Eid.


This is the second outfit!! :D Gonna wear it on the third day of Eid!! XD


I am so in love with this #tribal tight!! <3 (thanks to my mom for buying me this tight <3)

               So, what do you think with my outfits? Are they swag?? Haha!! I guess maybe not... :( LOL!! So, I wanna watch movies right now(since today is Friday nite, so yeahh!), but I'm not sure what movies I'm gonna watch later. Nite guys!! :) x

#PeaceOutYaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe