Thursday, December 13, 2012

Finally yaww!!!

Finally..... I went to AEON just now!! <3 <3 Although Manjung's Aeon not as big as Ipoh's AEON, but it's still a nice place for shopping yaww :3 So, I wanna ask something from you guys. Kalau jln2 pg hangout bawak DSLR camera tu semua batak hot laa?! Eh hello!! Not all okay?!! Just setengah sahaja yg bawak DSLR camera sbb nak.... BATAK HOT~XD And one more thing, people around me especially my nephew keep asking me why I dislike MANGO shirts. OK, here's the deal. People have different taste right? So do I. XD I dislike MANGO shirts, but.......I love SODA shirts!!! Their shirts are full of SWAG!! :D Haha!! Haha..... OK, and one more thing, I mean...last thing XD My nieces are at my granny's house now and they will go back this Saturday, kinda sad... :/ Eh, "ter"story bnyk2 laa pulak!!XD It's okey, I just wanna express ma feelings to you guys :3 Gotta go now, bye!! #ImASwagger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe