Saturday, January 12, 2013

Eye contact...

So, I've been like him for about 2 years....A very long time huh? XD

The weird thing is...... I always have an eye contact with him!! Oh my goshh!! It's like when I got an eye contact with him....my heart beep faster and it's like the world is ours...LMAO!!

But, kitaorang dah macam berjanji nak buat eye contact....eh?

But the thing is, I like him, not love him....HAHA!! LOL!! I'm such a bad gurl, am I? Cenggini hah (y) !

                  So, did you guys have watched Kiss You music video by 1D?! 
Ohh goshh!! Just go and watch it dude if you haven't watch it!! My bradford bad boy, Zayn Malik is soooo HOOOTT in there!!! <3
   
                   And the song goes like this....... So tell me girl 
if everytime we to-o-ouch, You get this kinda of ru-u-ush! Baby say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ,yeah......... OK, I'm damn lazy to type it. But you guys must watch it ok?!!

                  OK, it's so late right now, I gotta go to sleep cos my bed is missing me so much!! Bye there!! #Swagger




No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe