Sunday, November 9, 2014

GOT MY LICENCE ? !

               Wassup !! I know I haven't been on my blog for quite some time LOL Sorry for that. It was all because of my phucking laptop ! I don't know what was wrong with this laptop, but I got it fixed already :P

               Sooooo, since I AM 16, I went for a speech about those licence thingy, ya know. And guess what, my friends and I sat on our chair for almost 7 hours during the whole speech ! God dayumm ! My ass was pain as hell . I couldn't even describe the pain. :'( But, I am kinda exited for this whole thing cos I feel like an adult already LOL

               Anyways, I will go for a trip to Penang on 13th September with my class ! Yeahh ! Although there are lots of stupid bi*ches and mofos in my class ... LOL I'm excited cos I know there are lots of interesting places there, and I can take lots of photos ! <3 I may also vlogging LOL I don't know, just maybe.

               Aannd, the EMA is today !! YASSSSS ! Aannnd, ma lady Nicki Minaj will be the host ! Woot woot ! Really can't wait for the amazing performances ! Hahahaha !


Woootttt ! Are you ready ? !

#HappySunday
#EMAbabeyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe