Saturday, November 1, 2014

GOOD JOB ALEXANDER WANG !

               So, I tuned in one of my fav channel, FashionTV. And guess what ? It was broadcasting Alexander Wang Spring-Summer 2015 show ! Gosh ... it was so amazingggggg. Although he is still young, but his designs really impressed me. It's like he has been in this industries for hundred years LOL Well, lots of people are giving negative comments about his designs this season, but for me it was sooooo good cos it's so street-ty style (plus street style IS my style LOL). 

               His designs for this season is simple, yet elegant. The quality is s gooodddd. Although a few designs of his were kinda "mainstream", but overall it was amazing. But if his designs has more creamy color instead of plain white since it was a Spring-Summer show, then I'll rate 5/5, no offence. 

               Here's a few of his collections look from this season :

 
 
My first fav of his collection <3 So simple and elegant.

                                                   
My second fav <3

   

   

               For more pictures, http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/spring-2015-ready-to-wear/alexander-wang

               Overall, I was satisfied. LOL And of course, impressed ! Looking forward to see more from him. 

               And, I will like to give credits to Style.com for these amazing photos. I do not own these photos and do not get paid from them. :) x

#PeaceOut
#HappySaturday
#NewMonth!





      





No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe