Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Saturday Everyone! :D

               So, today I met you again, but why you keep on avoiding me? Or maybe me keep on avoiding you? And now I know you got a new girl in your world... I, I....

               And I guess maybe I should learn how to forget you... Yes! That's right! How to forget you... But, can I ask you something? Why don't you return my heart back? So I can fell in love with someone else?

               You stole my heart, and just wish that I can take it back... But I guess maybe I can't. But I'll try my best to take my heart back!

               Anyways, thanks for giving up on me, I "appreciate" that :') But, one day you'll know how worth am I :D And now my heart is like this...


Wow... thanks for broken it up... So I guess it's time for me to forget bout you... bye bye Dear XJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe