Saturday, January 12, 2013

This Place


               I sit on the bench, under a really big and old tree... Waiting for you to come back to me, at this special and peaceful place. But I know it won't happen, cos you're leaving me forever.......

               I remember that night, you said that you wanna pick me up for a candle-light dinner. I am so happy after I heard you said that. But you said before you wanna take me to the dinner, you wanna take me to a really special and peaceful place,  the place where I am right now. This place is really really special and peaceful...

               You closed my eyes and lead me to this place that night. And when I opened my eyes....I'm so shocked cos it is really beautiful place. "You like it?" you asked me. "No, I'm not 'like' it. But I love it!" I said. "I know you'll love this place. This place, is the symbol of our LOVE...." you said. After I heard that, I cry. "Hey love. Look at me. I am truly love you. And you know why I take you to this place? Cos I wanna ask you something." you said.

               "Ok ok, I won't cry anymore. So, what you wanna ask me?" I said. "Will you marry me?" you said with full of your heart. I cried again, and said "Yes,I will! Cos I love you." "Oh yes, and one more question, if I die tomorrow, will you cry for me?" you asked. I shocked, and said "Of course I'll cry for you! Please don't leave me alone." "I just wanna test you, love. But, please don't cry for me, can you?" you said. My heart felt so weird when you ask me that question, but I said "Ok, I'll try." Then you smiled sweetly to me and said "Good girl. Wait here ok? I wanna buy something for you." "Fine, but don't too late." I said. "Ok dear, I'll be watching you from up there..." you said while you were pointing to the sky. I smile at you sweetly, and then you drove your car away...

               An hour past by, but you still didn't came back. So I decided to call you, but you don't pick up your phone. I tried to call you about 30 times....Then there's a girl voice answered my call. And that girl is a doctor, she said that you were died 30 minutes ago because of an accident......... I, I don't know what to say anymore... I cried, and cried......

               And now, it's been one year you're leaving me, alone in this world. But I know, you always watching me from up there...And I will always waiting for you, at this place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe