Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Want to Party!!

               Gezz....Dammit!! I really don't know what to do right now, and I'm so freakin' BORED!! Arghh!! Somebody help me!! All I did at my house are watching movies, surfing the Internet, aaannd a did some house chores :) x

               Isn't boring?? But anyways, I'm recently watching this Korean drama called "Sunkyunkwan Scandal". It's about a girl who pretends to be a guy etc. Well, this drama is set up in an era when society does not allow females to be educated nor employed. Mean, huh? So if there's a conflict between races is called racist, but what about conflicts between genders is called? Sexist?!! LOL!! 

               So, like always, I'll discuss about the actors in the drama!! AHAHA!! 


So here it is!! The actors are Micky Yoo-Chun, Park Min Young,
Yoo Ah In aaand Song Joong Ki!! <3

 

He is such a cutieee!!!!
Song Joong Ki <3 <3
Well I guess, you've gain another fan :) x

               To be honest, I hate K-POP. But, I like this drama!! And of course, Joong Ki!! HAHA!! I;m gonna change my phone's wallpaper soon. AHAHAHA!! 

#PeaceOut
#HappyHalloween 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe