Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm So Bored LOL

               Aye, sup yall? As you guys know, I've sat on my PMR exam and it's over, so basically I got nothing to do.......isn't it funny?? AHAHA!! But seriously guys, I can't wait for a vacation. I have no idea where my family and I will be goin this year. I'm so thrilled!!

               So, I'm no longer go to school anymore cos we got nothing to do there, so I decided to not to go to school anymore, until next year. HAHA!! I am so bored!! 

               But recently, I'm catchin' on this TV show called "Jane By Design". It's a really fun and great TV show. But, the ABC channel decided to not to cast the TV show anymore. And don't ask me why cos don't know, too. I'm so freaking upset cos I can't see my Billy(Nick Roux) anymore :( He is such a HOTTIE!!!



Jane By Design <3

               Plus, there are lots of story that haven't been revealed yet!! :( Please, please, ABC...please bring our show back!!



So this is Nick Roux!! Isn't he HOT?? <3

               So, if you want this show back, just go to this website (http://abcfamily.go.com/site/feedback) and write a long message about how you really want JBD back for another season! Feel free to help us! :) x

#PeaceOut             
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe