Friday, October 18, 2013

Working On A Project

               Aye, what's up yall? I know it's been a really long time since I didn't write any blogs, cos I gotta sit for my PMR.........but it's over now!! HAHA!! So I can start to blog again :) x

               So now, I'm working on a small project...HAHA!! I'm doing this Photo Clothesline. I got this idea from a Korean drama(I don't really remember the title of the drama, haha!!), so I decided to do one cos it's so damn cute!! 

 
Maybe some of you guys don't know what is Photo Clothesline.
So this is it! The Photo Clothesline. :) x
               I'm so adore it. So I decided to do one since my bedroom looks damn boring. AHAHA!! I just started today, and I got a little help from my BFF.

The pegs. I colored them so they don't look too simple.

             
Still working on it...... HAHA!!

               So, what do you think? Is it a good idea or a bad idea? My dad said that I'm doing a useless work. I'm so hurt....GEEZ!! But, I'm going to prove it to him that I can done my project successfully, HAHA!! Pray for me!! LOL

#PEACEOUT

             


    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe