Thursday, October 23, 2014

ALMOST THE END OF THE OCTOBER !

               I can't believe it's almost the end of the month ! Dafuqqqqq I just. Don't know LOL Well, there's nothing much going on this month since I gotta face the finals. And I didn't go out a lot with ma homies these past few weeks :( God dayummmm

               Anyways, let's talk about .... EMA 2014 ! Yeayyy it's almost here LOL If y'all don't now when is it, its is on 9th November. Now you know ! LOL I've just voted for my fav celebs (of course, Justin has the most votes from me :P) . You can vote for your favorite singer right here ~> http://tv.mtvema.com/vote

               This year, the nominees for the artists aren't so ... you know. As always, they only nominate for the popular ones. Not the real talented one. But I've seen few nominees that is really, really good and so outstanding this year. Like Kid Ink, Kiesza, Sia, Coldplay, Lana Del Rey, Hardwell and Iggy Azalea. These are the only nominees that have really worked their ass up this year. Especially Coldplay. They are so successful with their latest album, and their hit for THIS YEAR, A Sky Full Of Stars. Guess what ? Even my dad loves it so much and he actually listens to it everytime before he went to bed. LOL

Check out their music video here ~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRjCeoBqrI

               But, as I always say, only Grammy Awards' nominations can satisfy me LOL

#PeaceOut
#GoVoteNow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe