Thursday, October 9, 2014

FINAL EXAM , HALLOWEEN , BFF'S BIRTHDAY

               Wassuuuupp. As you guys can see, I am literally so stress. Because there's just too much things going on this month. BFF's birthdays (I still don't know what gift should I give to them LOL), halloween (I haven't prepare any single thing yet), and of course, phucking final exam. I just can't. Ughhhh !!

               Anyways, I recently went to the cinema with my squad (friends LOL) to watch the movie Anabelle. I thought it was gonna be creepy as hell, but guess what ? Nothing. Seriously, that movie is too overrated. I mean, come on. That freaking Anabelle doll ain't do nothing creepy ! She was just having an ugly face, but seriously, she didn't do anything in that movie ! And my friends and I was like "Wuttttt ? ! ! That's it ? !" after the movie ended. Gawd, I wish I didn't spend my money on that movie LOL. But then, we grab some lunch at KFC and headed home disappointedly. :( Haha !

               
 So, here it is. The Anabelle.
               Anyways, since it's almost Halloween, there's like tons of horror movies will be played in this month on the tv, kinda excited tho. But not for the horror movies tho ! Cos I hate horror movies LOL Of course for the Halloween, haha ! (especially candies :P) 

               Wish you guys have fun with this fall/autumn season <3 And speaking of the fall season, Iit reminded of last month's Milan Fall Fashion Week 2015. It was soooooo great ! Better than I expected. LOL A really great designs from the designers, and of course, can't get enough with the models ! <3 <3 Wish I'm as tall as them cos I'm really, really short :( Happy Fall !

#PeaceOut
#HappyHalloween
#HappyFall


           
             


No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe