Friday, October 17, 2014

FINALS ARE HERE

               Soooooo, the final exam is here ! Phuck. I just, ughhhhhh ! It was just started last Thursday, but thank God I've done 2 subjects, that means I still have 10 subjects more to go. Woahh ... that is a lot ! But, I still gotta sit for my finals for 9 more days ... aaaand it's holiday ! We've got this one day trip with my friends after the exam to ... I don't know where it is, cos I can't remember the place's name LOL

               Well, there's nothing much to talk about today, I am still tired cos I was awake from 10 p.m. until 3 a.m. last night since I had to study. It's crazy aite ? By the way, I'll be watching this indie movie "Fruitvale Station". You guys know how much I obsessed with indie movies ! LOL



               I quickly downloaded this movie as soon as I watched the trailer. (don't judge me :P) Anyways, I'll give the review tomorrow, or tonight. Depends on how lazy I am. If I'm lazy, then I'll write the reviews tomorrow LOL Happy Friday !

#PeaceOut
#HappyFridayYall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe