Sunday, October 12, 2014

HER

              

               I'm sure you guys have heard about this movie, Her. Well, I've just finished watching it just now. And this movie is the only movie that gives me lots, and lots of feelings that I, myself can't even describe it.

               It's a story about a man, Theodore Twombly, has deeply, and madly fall in love with his OS (operating system) a.k.a his computer system. Sounds crazy, right ? But, that's what this movie is about. I can see here, Theodore's love for "her"is real, true, and passion. Because he can only her voice, and can't see "her" physically. Yet, he is still in love with "her".

               This movie is kinda confusing, yet I still like it. LOL I actually "fell in love at first sight" right after I watched the trailer on tv. I was like, "Damn, I really gotta watch this." Haha ! Well, I've seen tons of negative reviews about it. Maybe because they just don't really understand the plot. But for me, it gives me this weird, confuse and love feelings with this movie. It's just, weird. But I still like it. 

               Well forget about the love story first. Here, in this movie was set in future which wasn't so far from us, as we'll reach that future, soon. Just look at how we humans have improved so much since the last few years. I mean, look at what we have now. Smartphones, tablets, smart tvs. What else ? It's just so crazy. Everything is going through improvements, especially the gadgets, technologies. In this movie, I could see there were lots of people , and they were so busy with their phones. They're like, crazy about them. They seemed like they just can't get away from their phones. This situation has actually happened now. I mean, look at your surroundings whenever you're in public. What do you see ? Most of people are so busy with their phones, right ? They don't even have time to interact with people next to them. Most of people nowadays choose to interact in social medias but not in real life. Well, I'm not denying it either, because I'm just like them. Socializing only in social medias...

               It's creepy to see situations like this. I can't even imagine what the future will be... Can you imagine that ? 

People nowadays ...

 


               Anyways, I really recommend this movie, Her, to you guys. It's really interesting, it's a movie that you've never seen it before anywhere. So I really recommend this movie. It's a great movie. I give it a 3.5 out of 5. Aaaand I don't wanna write out the spoilers :P It's a fun movie, you guys should watch it. And here's some shots that was taken from the movie. Of course, I googled it. LOL



 

  

 

#Peace
#HappySunday





          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe