Friday, October 10, 2014

START VLOGGING ?

               As much as I love blogging, I still can't help myself to not to love vlogging. LOL I did start my channel few months ago, but because I don't have any time to make videos and sit down for hours just to edit the videos. I just can't. Hahaha !

               But, I have this "brilliant" idea. What about I start a weekly vlogging channel. Sounds weird right ? LOL But I really love making videos, so weekly vlogs is suitable for me because I don't have to actually take time to edit videos. Well, I started with a video of me singing Gorilla by Bruno Mars, haha ! You guys can check it here ==>

               Anyways, I've just done my Bio paper 3's experiment. Tell you what, we have 3 members in a team. My BFF, this gurl and me. So, this gurl maybe forgot about the concept of "there's no I in team". She was being so annoying and bossy ... FDB ! Ughhhh ... what I phuckin shit day I have today. But luckily, it's Friday today. Sooo, we turnt up ! And by turnt up, I mean watch movies and have some snacks. LOL You mad ?

               Gotta end this blog because I'm 'bout to watch Youtube videos. As always LOL

#PeaceOut
#HappyFriday

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe