Sunday, October 12, 2014

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY A PING !

         
The birthday girl :) x

               Happy 16th birthday to my BFF, A Ping aka Ah Bii !! Haha !! Hope you enjoy your day today. We had so much fun just now, and I know, deep inside your heart, you are touched because of the surprise we gave you right ? :P 

 
I wonder what's your wish :P
 
Thanks for being my BFF since kindergarten :) I remembered that I first met you when we were only 4 at the kindergarten. LOL
Just a random picture tho. LOL But look at this glass, it's a shape of a female's body ! That tities, ass. LOL I'm going too far. XD


               Soooooooo, I hope you're happy with the present I it give to you :P May God blees you and your family. And I wish you good luck in your finals. Hope and wish our relationship will last forever <3

#Peace
#HappyBirthdayAPing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justin Bieber - Believe